Call for Papers: Special Collection – Translational Research in Biofilms
As part of a special collection, NBIC in collaboration with npj Biofilms and Microbiomes are seeking cutting-edge papers in translational research in biofilms, around our four strategic themes:
- Prevent (manipulation of surfaces and environment)
- Detect (novel sensors, tracking and diagnostic techniques)
- Manage (biofilm killing, removal, attenuation and control)
- Engineer (manipulation of microbial communities)
npj Biofilms and Microbiomes is an international, peer-reviewed journal that aims to publish high-quality original papers and review articles relevant to all aspects of the biology, ecology and communal function of biofilms, populations and communities, as well as derived applications across the medical, enviromental, and engineering domains.
We will be accepting articles, reviews and perspectives.
- Miguel Cámara: Co-Director, NBIC, University of Nottingham
- Alain Filloux: Editor-in-Chief, npj Biofilms and Microbiomes, Imperial College London
- Nicolas Fanget: Managing Editor, npj Biofilms and Microbiomes, Nature Research