NBIC Secure 180K from BBSRC for FTMA3: Application Portal Now Open
We are delighted to announce that NBIC has been successful in our application to the BBSRC for the Flexible Talent Mobility Accounts (FTMA3) and that we have been awarded £180k.
We have received pre-award applications but we are now in a position to fund further secondments and would like to give you the opportunity to apply.
- NBIC will extend the current FTMA3 application stage by two weeks. Applications must be submitted by 23:59 UK time on 10 December 2021.
- The application process is simple and straight forward. As you’ll see from the template application form, this only equates to 3 sides of A4 and five main questions with the longest requiring a maximum of 400 words.
- Due to budgetary restrictions this funding must be spent by 31 March 2022.
Previously NBIC FTMA had encouraged valuable inter industry and academy exchange that has resulted in job-creation, further funding, and publication. FTMA3 is now encouraging researchers and technicians to apply for a 2-3 months exchange between industry/academics. The budget is 15K on average.
We have also included guidance and working templates for your reference:
- Download NBIC FTMA3 Guidance for Applicants
- Download Application Form
- Download Secondment Grant Budget and Signature Form
- Download Secondment Grant Final Report Form
Please note that all applications must be submitted via the application portal. Please do not send us your application form via email as we will not be able to process it through to the review stage.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the application and the use of the portal.