NBIC Keynote at Dorset LEP One Health Conference
Dorset LEP One Health Conference: Commercial Solutions to Global Problems
Our Operations Director, Dr Jo Slater-Jefferies is a keynote speaker at this year’s national Dorset LEP One Health Conference: ‘Big Ideas in One Health’, where she will discuss breakthrough biofilm science and technologies.
This online event provides a platform for key UK Government agencies and departments to talk about big ideas in ‘green’ innovation. It will also showcase UK and international businesses addressing One Health problems in human, animal and environmental health through technological innovation. The conference will also have a call to action around a One Health Nucleus.
24th March 2021, 12.30pm – 4.30pm
- Dorset Local Enterprise Partnership
- Innovate UK
- National Biofilms Innovation Centre
- Department for International Trade
Showcases from innovation companies:
- Galago/Ramboll: biodiversity and the built environment
- Royal Academy of Engineering Industry International Fellows
- AgriChat: Young Innovator Award-Winner
- Cropdesk: technological innovation for farming productivity
- Wessex Internet: 5G innovations in One Health in a connected countryside.
This is a free event and tickets can be purchased on Dorset LEP website.