Physics of Cleaning and Disinfection Event, 2nd September 2019, University of Edinburgh
We would like to invite you to ‘The Physics of Cleaning and Disinfection’ event on the 2nd of September 2019 hosted by the Edinburgh Complex Fluids Partnership (ECFP) at the University of Edinburgh. It is a FREE event which will bring together industrial and academic scientists around the theme of cleaning and disinfection. This event follows on the successful ECFP “informulation days” that have happened over the past few years. We will have a series of talks in the morning followed by an afternoon of 1:1 meetings between the industrial and academic participants, where you will have the opportunity for in depth one-to one discussions. You are also welcome to present a poster on your latest research or technology.
We look forward to sharing ideas and development opportunities with scientists from academic and industrial backgrounds and we hope you would like to join us.
At the Physics of Cleaning and Disinfection Event, we invite you to:
* Learn about physical mechanisms that will influence the design of future cleaning and disinfection product technology
* Network with academics and businesses across a wide range of sectors
* Present your product/technology, business idea, technical challenges or research interests
* Enjoy in-depth 1:1 meetings with academics or potential business partners
* Discover the facilities and expertise available at the University of Edinburgh
* Learn about funding opportunities for collaborative work.
For more information, registration and to sign up for the one-to-one meetings please visit the event website.